5 Axis CNC Programmer
Aerospace, Automotive, Food and Beverage
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
NC, Mastercam, GD&T
3 Month Contract-to-Hire position
Candidates currently performing the following tasks for a minimum of 80% of their current work day are most desired:
- 5 axis programming - Multiple years (minimum 3-5 years) experience programming 5 axis contouring. (3+2 positioning does not constitute 5 axis machining)
- Multiple years (minimum 3-5 years) experience machining thin wall high temperature nickel/cobalt based alloys and Titanium.
- CAM: Successful candidate should be intimately familiar with CAM and simulation software packages typically found in 5 axis machining environments as well as Post Processing. Successful candidates will be able to trouble shoot common and often encountered issues with CAM and Post Processing.
- Candidates should be highly experienced in reading and interpreting complex assembly and part blue prints. This will require strong skills in understanding GD&T tolerancing.
- Aerospace experience is highly desired but not necessary.
Without exception candidate must be a US citizen and able to work and view ITAR related data.
Once hired Salary will be based on experience. Salary Range $90,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Start date: 12/03/2018
- Estimated end date:03/08/2019
- # People needed: 1
- Shift Days
- Planned hours per day8
- Planned days per week 5
- Base Rate (per hour) $ 48
- OT Rate (per hour) $ 62.4
- DT Rate (per hour) $ 76.8
- Travel Time Rate $ 36
- Travel Trips Allowed (per month)1
- Travel Hours Per Round Trip 10
Daily Per Diem $ 50
(Receipts Not Required)
Hotel Allowance Per Day $ 120.00
Rental Car Allowance $ 60.00
Airfare Allowance $ 600.00
Mileage Reimbursement Rate Per Mile $ .570