Aerospace, Conveyors, Controls Design, Automotive Body Shop, Automotive Assembly Lines, Automotive Paint Line, Material Handling, automated paint
Troy, MI, United States
Controls Engineer PLC programmer designer siemens rockwell automation
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on expereince.
Metro-Detroit systems integrator looking for a full-time Controls Engineer. This job is a contract to hire position. Once 12-week contract is up the company will hire you full-time with a base salary of $65,000-$85,000 (negotiable) with the opportunity for overtime.
We're currently looking for (2) engineers with 3+ years of real-world working experience.
Our company provides turn-key systems, programming services, and people support for all sectors of manufacturing, automotive, paint, aerospace, material handling, water treatment, AGVs, and beyond.
We are looking for Controls Engineers with expereince with Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLCs. Expereince in both is a plus but not required.
Expereince in any of these fields is a plus, but not required.
Allen Bradley / Rockwell(Good to have)
RSLogix 5000, 500
Siemens(Good to have)
- Drug Test Required Yes
- Drug Test Recency 30 days
- Background Check Required Yes
- Background Check Recency 30 days
- Full Benefits Yes
Health Insurance available
- Start date 01/14/2019
- Estimated end date05/30/2020
- # People needed 2
- Shift Variable
- Planned hours per day8
- Planned days per week 5
- Base Rate (per hour) $ 30.40
- OT Rate (per hour) $ 39.52
- DT Rate (per hour) $ 51.68
- Travel Time Rate -
- Travel Trips Allowed (per month)-
- Travel Hours Per Round Trip -
- Base Salary 65,000 - 85,000
- Rates may vary based on your experience and customer requirements
BILL RATES ONCE YOU ARE HIRED
- Expenses are not reimbursed