CNC Machine Programmer
CNC Setup, CNC Programming, CNC troubleshooting
Detroit, Michigan, United States
CNC, Mori Seki, Doosan, Vigel
Currently seeking 2 CNC Setup/programmers
Expect the following equipment:
Doosan (Controllers: Fancy and Doosan EOP)
(FANUC NCGuide. Combined with other FANUC software development tools (such as FANUC LADDER III, FANUC PICTURE, C- and MACRO EXECUTER)
Prefer Local Candidates
Project Report Date: December 26th
Duration: Unknown (Expect 2 weeks to 8 weeks)
Location: Detroit, MI
The resources should be screened for the following:
- 12 hours shifts (mostly days but is possible to switch shift because of the equirements)
- Manufacturing Automotive components environment
- Capable to work under pressure maintaining the focus to troubleshoot effectively
- 6 or 7 working days per week
- No length of project is set. Plan from 2 weeks up to 8 weeks
- Able to make edits on current programs and capable to create new programs
CNC operator machinist job duties:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Mori Seiki(Good to have)
Doosan(Good to have)
Fancy, Doosan EOP
Vigel(Good to have)
Procedures And Policies
Approved timesheet and expense form must be filled out, approved and sent to AP@diverseai.com each Sunday night.
Tools, Machines And Equipment Competencies
- Good to Have
- Start date 02/05/2019
- Estimated end date03/26/2019
- # People needed 1
- Shift Variable
- Planned hours per day12
- Planned days per week 6
- Base Rate (per hour) $ 48.00
- OT Rate (per hour) $ 62.40
- DT Rate (per hour) $ 76.80
- Travel Time Rate -
- Travel Trips Allowed (per month)-
- Travel Hours Per Round Trip -
- Expenses are not reimbursed