Machining, Tooling Design
Vernonburg, Georgia, United States
NC, CNC, Catia, Master Cam, Design
*Candidates must meet all qualifications to be considered.*
Strong 5-axis programming background in CATIA V5. Master Cam knowledge preferred. Vericut Knowledge preferred.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
2. Strong knowledge of various machining and drafting methods, technical writing, and computer use.
3. Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints and engineering drawings.
4. Must be highly proficient with Catia modeling, drafting, and Catia NC Mill function.
5. Must have demonstrated expertise and a proven track record in support of company policies and rules, and consistently meeting objectives.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Four (4) years machining, planning, tool design, or related manufacturing experience to include 2 years of experience as numerical control engineer.
All applicants must be U. S. Citizens or permanent resident.
**Contract is longer than 1 year in length**
***Schedules are estimates, and are subject to change***
- Start date: 12/10/2018
- Estimated end date:06/10/2020
- # People needed: 1
- Shift Variable
- Planned hours per day9
- Planned days per week 5
- Base Rate (per hour) $ 48
- OT Rate (per hour) $ 48
- DT Rate (per hour) $ 48
- Travel Time Rate -
- Travel Trips Allowed (per month)-
- Travel Hours Per Round Trip -
- Expenses are not reimbursed