Manufacturing Engineer II
Mechanical Design, Manufacturing Operations
Vernonburg, Georgia, United States
Manufacturing, Engineer, Catia, Aviation, Aerospace
*Only qualified candidates will be considered*
1. Proven knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles.
2. Must be knowledgeable about Engineering configuration requirements, tooling, quality control, plant safety, blueprint reading, and shop math.
3. Ability to operate computerized equipment, such as personal computers, CADAM, CATIA, Solumina, SAP, Corridor.
4. Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification or higher preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Eighteen months Manufacturing Engineering, planning, or related technical experience.
All applicants must be U. S. Citizens or permanent resident.
**Contract is longer than 1 year in length**
***Schedules are estimated, subject to change***
- Start date: 12/10/2018
- Estimated end date:06/10/2020
- # People needed: 1
- Shift Variable
- Planned hours per day9
- Planned days per week 5
- Base Rate (per hour) $ 40
- OT Rate (per hour) $ 40
- DT Rate (per hour) $ 40
- Travel Time Rate -
- Travel Trips Allowed (per month)-
- Travel Hours Per Round Trip -
- Expenses are not reimbursed