Electrical System Designer
Electrical System Design, Mechanical Design
Savannah, Georgia, United States
Electrical System, Avionics, Aerospace, Design
*Only qualified applicants will be considered*
Automate America has a project in Savannah Georgia and we are in need of an experienced Electrical System Designer to hit the ground running on a long term Avionics/Aviation assignment.
1) AutoCad required Catia V5 preferred
2) Completions electrical system design experience preferred.
3) 14 CFR 25 Subpart H - EWIS experience preferred
4) Part 25 Certification Experience for Cabin Interiors preferred
5) Familiarity with aircraft cabin satellite communication (Inmarsat and Iridium), security and entertainment systems.
6) Experience with power distribution, lighting, switching, sizing and routing.
7) Familiarity in mechanical system design; to include pneumatic supply, oxygen, water & drain, HVAC and pressure control is preferred.
8) Familiarity with aircraft STC procedures preferred.
All applicants must be U. S. Citizens or permanent resident.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
**Contract will be greater than 1 year in length**
***Schedules are estimates and are subject to change***
- Start date: 12/10/2018
- Estimated end date:06/10/2020
- # People needed: 1
- Shift Variable
- Planned hours per day9
- Planned days per week 5
- Base Rate (per hour) $ 54.4
- OT Rate (per hour) $ 54.4
- DT Rate (per hour) $ 54.4
- Travel Time Rate -
- Travel Trips Allowed (per month)-
- Travel Hours Per Round Trip -
- Expenses are not reimbursed